Thursday, July 27, 2006

A shiny new gym opened up just next to Rijswijk station at the beginning of April. Of course I joined, I like weight training and it likes me.

However, it is part of a lot of new building so things have been a little slow when it comes to all systems go. Plus it's summer, and nothing happens in Holland in summer.

But... this week they are introducing the security system. It involves taking a photo, which they took yesterday instead of Tuesday when I actually had a bit of make-up on. So the photo is my usual first-thing-in-the-morning scruffy look.

What's really neat is that the access device cannot be abused. You cannot lend it to anyone. You can't forget it at home.

All I do to open the turnstile is press my fingertip on a small oval panel.

Cute, huh? SF comes to the gym!

1 Comments:

Blogger HannahK said...

Wow, that is some modern gym! I do cardio fitness and weight training as well. I also love it, but I haven't seen much result yet.. I have been doing 2 times 1 1/2 hours every week since february. :-s

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home