Wednesday, April 25, 2007

This morning I log on to write a blog and everything is in Dutch. Not my blogs, all the other stuff in Blogger.

Is this Google's stupid doing again?

Why do idiot programmers think they are being smart by matching your language to your IP address? Will an idiot programmer please tell me why you think this is a good idea, then I can tell you in person what an idiot you are.

Amazing how these brain-challenged dimwits can get all sorts of information from your computer without your permission, like what browser you use, what your operating system is, but they can't actually work out what language you're set to.

It's not just Google. There are lots of websites that decide they know better than you what language you speak.

Hey guys! Catch a wake-up! I speak English! What part of the European Union don't you understand?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home