Monday, April 07, 2008

All my blogs are being neglected. It is time to change that. I guess it's just been too dark for too long; here we are in the first week of April and we finally have a day of sunshine. Who would have thought I need sunshine just to function?

What I did do was update my icandodinner website to bring it into the 21st century. There's still a lot more work to do: I've really just updated one week and I have at least eight normal menues. With those, and a veggie menu, and a low carb one in the making there is still a lot of work.

Plus I'm interested in using the internet to bring in some kind of online income. I'm not falling for those "Make $30,000 in a month" offers; if it were that easy everybody would be doing it. I've sold one article on Helium so far, but I need to put more work into that as well. Also I'm looking at Constant Content as an alternative, but that too needs planning and writing.

So just lately I haven't been taking too much of a look at the world around me. Just trying to sort myself out, really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home