Monday, August 28, 2006

Google hijacked my blog.

I tried to log in to do a new post last week, and I couldn't. It kept signing me into blogger with a gmail account, and wanted me to create a new blog from scratch.

Nothing I did would fix it, Google just kept making new blogger accounts for me!

Anyway, I just got it back. I pretended I had forgotten everything about my account and followed the instructions from there.

But now I have this strange Google account that I have no idea what to do with. I don't seem to be able to delete it either.

*shakes head*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A Google account lets you do many things. It gives you access to Google Mail (known widely as Gmail), giving you more than 2 GB of storage space for an AJAX-powered webmail account. You have access to Google spreadsheets (online spreadsheets that can be edited from anywhere and shared), the Google calendar, and all kinds of other Google goodies. Google is basically moving towards offering a complete office-type suite that can be accessed anywhere. Great stuff.

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home